It's all about bouncing back

Friday, August 8, 2008

Michael Ian Black and Rabbit Bites

"Rabbit Bites" is an internet video show hosted by two live bunnies and techno voiceovers. Buns and Chou Chou interview a variety of internet celebrities and, from time to time, comedians. The interviews are frequently via video conference and very deadpan (um, not terribly funny) -- hence they sport a deliberate "Space Ghost" feel. (Just to be clear, I *love* "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" -- but I think it is rather difficult to emulate effectively).

I'm not necessarily endorsing this; but given that I host a comedy site with a rabbit logo and name, I feel obligated to mention "Rabbit Bites" (though I don't know why).

If you are interested in checking it out, here is a brief interview that the buns did with Micheal Ian Black.



Again: I'm not saying this is right; I just felt you should know.

No comments: